Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Finding the Right Virtual Assistant for Your Business Needs




My best clients are ones who recognize the value in hiring me to take on the tasks or projects that they don’t have the time to complete or the skills.  My clients are amazed at how little time it takes me to do their tasks or projects.

Most VA’s specialize in different areas so you can usually find one to suit your business.  Be sure to take advantage of their free consultations and try to make sure their personality matches your business and not just their skill set.

Please pass my name on to anyone that you know who might need a virtual assistant. I have been in business since 2002.  I have all the software and equipment in my office to support my clients for short-term & long-term contracts. Earlier this year rebuild my business website and have built a website for a cell phone, I’m continuing to networking my business in the media using accounts with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.

Your Ace Virtual Assistant
The Right VA at the Right Time!


Cora Belle Marburger, GVA
214-395-8845 Office
texasva2003@gmail.com
www.youraceassistant.us
www.coramarburger.com
acevirtualassistant2.prohost.mobi (cell)
Facebook: texasva2003
Linkedin: coramarburger
Twitter: CoraOnlyVA
Tumblr: texasva2003.tumblr.com
Google: texasva2003.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment